Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow Day

The view from my car.



















Today we had a nice snow for a while, but it was mostly melting away by the time evening rolled around. I love these snowy days though.

I've been making plans for this blog and some of the features I'll have on a regular basis. I'm really trying to get a regular rhythm going. I have a few recipe ideas I've been experimenting with, and I will be posting some pictures of my latest vintage finds soon!

Other than the snow, I've also been super excited about this week's Entertainment Weekly issue.


Not only is their feature article on the upcoming Star Trek sequel (can't wait!), but it also mentions Warm Bodies, which is one of my favorite new movies (and the book is just as good, check it out). Plus there's an article on the new Boy Meets World reboot. I grew up with Boy Meets World, so I'm really excited to see what the new show will be like. I have a feeling it will either be really great or absolutely horrible (fingers crossed it's the former).

Finally, I'm reading Jane by April Linder

Source: amazon.com via Dena on Pinterest

It's a young adult adaptation of Jane Eyre. I'm excited to get into it as it seems pretty good so far.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! - Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment